FACILITY PREPARATION FOR PEST MANAGEMENT
OF FOOD SERVICE FACILITIES
Federal government regulations require proper advance preparation in order to provide a safe and effective treatment. Pest Management services cannot be performed unless these preparations and cooperation is provided prior to our service visits. Thank you for your participation in providing a pest-free environment.
- Tables and chairs turned up on initial service only, or upon request.
- Booth seats opened and vacuumed.
- Condiments and tablecloths removed from tables and placed on one table then covered with plastic covering. (Trash bag liners or something similar)
WAITRESS STATIONS / SIDE STANDS:
- Empty all side stands, drawers and shelving. Place glass and contents on table and cover with plastic covering.
- Wrap nozzles on juice dispensers, soda fountains, coffee makers, tea containers, etc., with saran wrap
- Empty all shelves, cabinets and remove all items from sink area. Place items on top of bar and cover.
- Cover all glass racks with plastic wrapping.
- Put all open bottles out of liquor room and cover.
MAIN KITCHEN / COOKS LINE:
- Place all opened or exposed food items in reach-in or walk-in coolers or freezers.
- Turn off pilot lights on ovens, stoves and other gas equipment.
- Empty all shelves place contents on top and cover with plastic covering.
- Cover fryer tanks with sheet pan or saran wrap.
- Empty lowerators.
- Cover all pots, sheet pans and utensils.
- Cover all coffee and tea in boxes.
- Pull glass racks away from walls and cover.
- Cover all exposed dishes
- Move all boxes, buckets, mops, etc., that are on the floor away from the walls to allow access to corners
ALL AREAS TO BE SERVICED:
- Thorough clean up prior to each scheduled service.
- Waste receptacles emptied and cleaned
- All air ventilations systems (A/C, vent hoods, fans, etc.) turned off for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Leave sufficient lighting to treat complete area effectively.
- Provide access to all areas of the facility including locked areas. (storage, offices, etc.)
- Employee lockers must be open and empty.
- Movable equipment and merchandise should be 18”-24” away from walls.
Please Note: Customers and employees must evacuate treated areas and may return 30 minutes after ventilation system is resumed.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FACILITY PREPARATION FOR PEST MANAGEMENT OF FOOD SERVICE FACILITIES
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FACILITY PREPARATION FOR PEST MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
Our Partners and Awards