There is nothing more important than productivity in any office setting. Keeping a productive workspace is more than having it clean; you need to make sure employees and customers are comfortable and safe in your building. All good qualities provided in your facility can be taken down in an instant with a case of pests in it. Pest infestations in an office building can jeopardize the health and safety of all of your workers.
The most commonly encountered pests in offices are the following:
- Bed bugs
- Beetles (stored product pests)
Besides these pests, office buildings can also be a good nesting place for some wildlife. If you are currently facing a wildlife issue in your building, check our wildlife services here.
E&G Pest Solutions aims to protect your office building from any kind of pests by providing quality pest control services that will control and prevent any unnecessary health hazards, providing all of your workers with a prime workspace. Our treatments can be performed off-hours and in a discreet manner so as to not interfere with the workday. We also minimize the use of pesticides or use organic and natural solutions if needed.
Here is how to proceed to get your office building serviced for any kind of pests:
- Schedule an appointment with E&G Pest solutions for a FREE-NON OBLIGATION ESTIMATE. Our representative will proceed with a detailed inspection identifying the source of your problem or potential infestation conditions.
- E&G Pest Solutions will put together a plan according to the needs of your building in order to treat and prevent pests from taking place in it.
- Once you acquire our services, we will provide the treatments on a regular basis. If you don’t see any active pests we will still visit your location for regular inspections to make sure there are no potential infestation conditions, and prevent them from becoming a bigger problem.
TIPS FOR OFFICE BUILDINGS OWNERS AND MANAGERS
- Cleaning; keeping your offices clean will make them less attractive to pests. Clean any spilled food products, keep tight control over your employee’s food waste, keep it in designated areas only and have it removed from those areas after each meal.
- Sanitation; a regular cleaning schedule that focuses on the hidden parts of your facility is very important in order to remove any potential pest harborage areas
- Sealing; preventing pests from entering your facility is very important to prevent bad infestations. Entry points make your building susceptible to pests, sealing cracks and crevices, closing openings, covering vents with wire screening, and repairing damaged floor drains or tiles; your facility will not give pests access to your working environment.
We also provide commercial services for:
- Food Warehouses
- Nursing Homes
- Non-Food Warehouses
- Bed Bugs