PEST CONTROL FOR HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY: HOTELS, MOTELS, INNS AND RESORTS
In today’s world, pest sightings are unacceptable when it comes to hospitality businesses. Pest problems can scare away customers, shut down your business temporarily or long-term, and destroy your company’s hard-earned reputation.
When traveling, consumers expect to stay in a clean, comfortable and safe place. Nothing is more disturbing than encountering pests at a hotel or lodging facility. The presence of any kind of pests implies unsanitary conditions and can ruin your guests’ enjoyment and damage your brand.
Pest Control for the hospitality business is a constant concern since these facilities are exposed to a variety of pests in the following different areas:
- Guest rooms and suites
Maintaining the availability of rooms is a top priority in any lodging facility since their productivity depends on it. This priority could be affected by bed bug infestations causing loss of revenue and damaging your reputation.
- Kitchen and Dining Areas
Hotel kitchens, restaurants, and other dining areas pose a high risk of pest infestation. These areas require a proactive pest management program, including regular inspections for flies, rodents, and cockroaches especially because these pests can lead to health issues if not taken care of.
- Hotel Grounds
Protecting the gardens and grounds around the hotel is vital to ensure pests don’t make their homes on your grounds. There are numerous risks if pests build up around the exterior, they could then take an interest in the interior spaces as well, causing a bigger problem for your facility.
- Fitness & Spa
Hotel fitness areas are notoriously prone flying insects and cockroaches due to the humid environment. These areas need to maintain a routine pest control schedule service to control and prevent infestations.
- Roofs and resting areas
By design, many hotel and lodging establishments, multi-story buildings with large roofs, and resting areas like window ledges are attractive gathering and vantage points for birds. Even though they are harmless, bird’s droppings and feathers can carry and transmit over 60 diseases, which makes them a serious health and safety concern for the hospitality industry.
E&G Pest Solutions cares about you and your customers and aims to protect your facility from any kind of pests by providing quality pest control services that will control and prevent any unnecessary health hazards, protecting your reputation and brand. Our treatments can be performed off-hours and in a discreet manner, we also minimize the use of pesticides or use organic and natural solutions if needed.
Here is how to proceed to get your hospitality facility serviced for any kind of pests:
- Schedule an appointment with E&G Pest solutions for a FREE-NON OBLIGATION ESTIMATE. Our representative will proceed with a detailed inspection identifying the source of your problem or potential infestation conditions.
- At E&G Pest Solutions we understand pest management challenges are unique to every hospitality property, so we will put together a plan according to the needs of your facility in order to treat and prevent pests from taking place in it.
- Once you acquire our services, we will provide the treatments in a regular basis. If you don’t see any active pests we will still visit your location for regular inspections to make sure there are no potential infestation conditions, and prevent them from becoming a bigger problem.
TIPS FOR HOSPITALITY BUILDINGS OWNERS AND MANAGERS
- Cleaning; keeping your facility clean will make it less attractive for pests. Clean any spilled food products, keep tight control over your employee’s food waste.
- Sanitation; a regular cleaning schedule that focuses on the hidden parts of your facility is very important in order to remove any potential pest harborage areas.
- Sealing; preventing pests from entering your facility is very important to prevent bad infestations. Entry points make your building susceptible to pests, sealing cracks and crevices, closing openings, covering vents with wire screening and repairing damaged floor drains or tiles; your facility will not give pests access to your working environment.
We also provide commercial services for:
- Food Warehouses
- Nursing Homes
- Non-Food Warehouses
- Office buildings
- Bed Bugs
Want a Free Estimate?
Need to Schedule Service?
Have a Questions?
What our clients are saying
Our Partners and Awards