Pest Control Technician
Great Opportunity to Join the E&G Pest Solutions Family! We are a family owned pest and wildlife control company, located in Middlesex County NJ, with routes throughout New Jersey.
This is a year-round position. Service area includes Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, Union, Essex, Bergen and Hudson counties. Technician’s home base may be anywhere in service area.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Employer will provide work vehicle, EZPass and all materials needed to perform service.
- Training will be provided but employee will be expected to be licensed in New Jersey and obtain reciprocal credentials.
- Must be comfortable working in various weather conditions and working in confined spaces such as crawlspaces ant attics.
- Documenting service calls, preparing written reports and chemical reports accurately and timely.
- Experience in pest management is a plus, general pest applications as well as specialty services such as bed bugs and termites etc. or will train the right person.
Require / Technical skills include:
- Driver’s License / Clean Driving record
- Pesticide License
- No Criminal Record
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Ability to maintain high –quality standards without supervision
- Communication Skills (office staff and customers)
- Experience preferred but we will train the right candidate
Contact Name: Ed Gorczynski
Contact Title: Owner
Address: 122 N Broadway, South Amboy NJ 08879
Application Instructions: Please do not call office! Apply through website or on Facebook.