Great Opportunity to Join the E&G Pest Solutions Family! We are a family owned pest and wildlife control company, located in Middlesex County NJ, with routes throughout New Jersey.
This is a year-round position. Service area includes Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, Union, Essex, Bergen and Hudson counties. Technician’s home base may be anywhere in service area.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- E&G is looking for loyal, hardworking, honest men or women who take pride in their work to provide Wildlife Control Services.
- Our work entails trapping and removing nuisance wildlife from homes and businesses. We also treat for termites, general pests, and rodents.
- Documenting service calls, preparing written reports and chemical reports accurately and timely.
Require / Technical skills include:
- Clean/Valid driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Must be able to carry & handle a 32-foot ladder and work on roofs, in attics and crawl spaces
- Communication Skills (office staff and customers)
- Must be comfortable working in various weather conditions
- Ability to maintain high –quality standards without supervision
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Experience preferred but we will train the right candidate
Contact Name: Ed Gorczynski
Contact Title: Owner